Product End of Life (EOL) Policy Statement
Allflex USA, Inc. is committed to providing high quality, cost effective solutions to our customers. To this end, we have established an official Allflex USA, Inc. End of Life (EOL) policy.
Rapidly changing technologies as well as competitive pressures influence the level, timing and character of demand for a particular product or group of products. All of this drives the need to introduce new products and services and to EOL older products.
Our customers will be notified at contract renewal of any maintenance price changes or support level changes. Formal notification will be made to all current maintenance-paying customers of record, advising them of the End of Service & Product EOL dates. Allflex USA, Inc. appreciates your business and we hope to continue to serve you in the future.
Allflex USA, Inc. has determined that the folowing products and associated components will have an EOL prior to June 1, 2013.
- RS601 Pet Microchip reader
- RS320 Series RS320 Stick Reader
Allflex USA, Inc. has determined that the following products and associated components will have an EOL as of June 1, 2013.
- PNL60120-3 Series (60cm x 120cm) Panel Readers
- PNL4060-3 Series (40cm x 60cm) Panel Readers
- PNL2532-3 Series (23cm x 32cm) Panel Readers
- PNL-OEM-MODULE-3 Dual ISO Panel Reader Modules
- PPANT Packing Plant Antenna Systems, all sizes and variations
- PPWR12 Packing Plant Back panels & integrated power supply, all configurations
- AK320 Battery Pack Fast Charger
- AK330 Battery Pack Fast Charger
- RS250-3-45S Stick Reader, Straight Cable
- RS250-3-45C Stick Reader, Curly Cable
Allflex USA, Inc. has determined that the following products and associated components will have an EOL as of June 1, 2016.
- RS200 Compact Reader
- RS340HD RS340 Series Stick Reader
- AY009 3M Straight Cable (RS320/RS340)
- 68100001 Serial Endcap (RS320/RS340)
- PW409-NA Power Supply (RS320/RS340)
The following “Product Update” is being provided to allow Allflex users the ability to understand that replacement options are available for all aforementioned products. However, no further extended warranties, warranty support or product service will be handled on a case by case basis after the product EOL date.
If you have questions or would like to discuss replacement solutions, please contact your Allflex North American Technical Sales and Support representative or Allflex Regional Manager.
Click here to download the printable document.